Do you think that you have what it takes to be Tailgater of the Race?
Tailgater Judge's Unofficial Score Sheet:
(aka...How to "butter up" the judges so that your tailgate "sticks" to our grill!)
• Grill must be sizzling or smoking (but no extra points if your tent is up in flames)!
• Come up with a creative theme or name for your tailgate - racing themes encouraged.
• Your tailgate should ooze hospitality - interact in a friendly, spirited way with passersby and neighboring tailgaters and most importantly with the judges. We like food (wink, wink)!
• Make sure you have a herd grazing at your feast (hopefully all Food City Private Label and Legacy Brands)
• Your tailgate area is no place for slobs. Crumpled up napkins next to the food may be attractive to flies, but not to the judges.
• It never hurts to display your sponsor's products proudly!!!!