OFFICIAL Heineken “Mini Big Green Egg”
Presented by Food City
1. SPONSOR: Heineken USA, Inc., 360 Hamilton, Ave., Suite 1103, White Plains, NY 10601.
2. ELIGIBILITY: There is no purchase necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of KY, VA, TN, NC & WV who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of their entry or the expiration of this contest. Satisfactory proof of age and identification will be required. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the sweepstakes using any approval method, the entrant or winner is agreeing to all these rules. Sponsor reserves the right to void any entry or winner not in compliance with the rules stated above and below. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the sweepstakes at any time and to change the rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Electronic Entries (TN residents Only) - Each time you use your Food City ValuCard at participating TN stores, you will get one (1) automatic entry into the sweepstakes. All qualifying purchases must be made between 12:00:01 AM (EST) on July 14, 2014 and 11:59:59 PM EST on September 6, 2014. You may enter as often as you wish and are not limited to only one entry; however multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning. You must be 21 years of age to enter.
Alternate method of entry: You may also enter by submitting a 3” x 5” card with your full name, address, city, state, zip, cell phone or telephone number, email address, date of birth. All entries must be complete and legible to be valid. All incomplete/illegible entries are void. Mail your entry to: Heineken Mini Big Green Egg Sweepstakes, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. PO Box 129, Abingdon, VA 24212. Limit of one (1) entry per mailing. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entry forms will be accepted. Entries must be postmarked no later than September 6, 2014. Any entry post marked later than September 6, 2014 or not received within 5 days after September 6, 2014 is considered invalid.
4. DRAWING/GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner will be selected on or about September 30, 2014 in a random computer drawing conducted under the supervision of K-VA-T Foods Stores, Inc., dba Food City, whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified by phone call. Only one (1) attempt will be made to contact the winner. The winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver and Release or an alternate winner will be selected. Other documentation may be required by the designated Heineken USA Advertising Agency. The winner may be required to execute a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). Failure to agreeing to complete and return these forms constitutes forfeiture of the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right and insists that the winner present valid state photo identification proving they are 21 years of age or older and their identity. If prize notification is unsuccessful, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these rules, regulations, terms or conditions, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. By entering the sweepstakes electronically or mail, the entrant or winner is agreeing to all these rules. Sponsor reserves the right to void any entry or winner not in compliance with the rules stated above or below. Prize acceptance constitutes permission by the winner (except where prohibited by law) to use, print, publish and broadcast in any media at any time, the winner’s name, photograph, identity, portrait, voice, likeness and biographical information for publicity purposes without additional compensation or review.
5. Four (4) Winners Will Be Selected: Each winner will receive a Mini Big Green Egg. Retail value is $400.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the “Mini Big Green Egg” Sweepstakes, all entrants and Grand Prize winner agree to release and hold harmless the Heineken USA, Inc., KVAT Food Stores, Food City, Mid-Mountain, distributors, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective service agencies and independent contractors; their respective directors, officers, agents and employees; and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (collectively, the "released parties") from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the sweepstakes, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity event or travel and/or acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the prize, or delivery or misdelivery of the prize, regardless of whether such claims are founded in whole or part upon alleged negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the released parties, and including, without limitation, liability for any personal injury, bodily injury (including but not limited to wrongful death or disability), damage to or loss of property or damage or loss of any other kinds. Each entrant and winner also waives all rights to claim damages and losses including but not limited to punitive, incidental and consequential damages and rights to have damages multiplied or increased. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by the Sponsor, including but not limited to federal, state, or local laws, delays, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misplaced, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or incorrect cell phone numbers, text or mail-in entries. Sponsor, its agency and their affiliates are not responsible for transmission, mechanical, electrical or computer errors. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and KVAT Food Stores, Inc., and will not be returned. Sponsor and its agency are not responsible for wrong addresses, non-delivered or delayed mail or texted entries.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than thirty (30) days from the expiration date of the contest to: Heineken Mini Big Green Egg, c/o Food City, PO Box 129, Abingdon, VA 24212.
8. EXEMPTIONS: Employees of Heineken USA, Inc., KVAT Food Stores, Inc., Food City, Mid Mountain, Misty Mountain Water their distributors and any suppliers, distributors, retailers or other persons licensed to sell alcoholic beverages and their respective employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotions agencies, or immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Any person licensed to sell alcoholic beverages, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. Immediate family is defined as: Mother, Father, Spouse, Children, Son-In-Law, Daughter-In-Law, Mother-in-Law, Father-in-Law, Grandmother, Grandfather, Grandchildren or any relative or other person residing in such exemption’s place of residence. Additionally, employees of KVAT Food Stores or any household member are not eligible.
9. COMMENCEMENT/EXPIRATION DATES: The Sweepstakes begins on July 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on September 6, 2014.
10. CLAIMS: Any claims or controversies relating to or arising from this sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof and shall be brought in the State and Federal Courts located in New York, NY. Each entrant agrees to that venue and jurisdiction and the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in those courts. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental; or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys fees, other than participates actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstakes) and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.