KELLOGG’S™/FOOD CITY®* 96TH ANNIVERSARY “Recline in Luxury” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VALID ONLY IN TENNESSEE, VIRGINIA, KENTUCKY, NORTH CAROLINA, AND WEST VIRGINIA.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on 06/15/2014 through 07/26/2014 (“Promotion Period”), purchase any three (3) Kellogg’s®, Keebler®, Sunshine®, Eggo®, Murray®, Pringles® and/or Kashi® product (4 oz. or larger – any combination; excludes single serve items) with your Food City ValuCard at any participating Food City store located in Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, or West Virginia during the same transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”) and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Kellogg’s™/Food City® 96th Anniversary “Recline in Luxury” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Food City ValuCards are free to obtain and you may receive one by completing an application at a participating Food City store. Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes without a purchase by hand writing on a 3”x 5” piece of paper or index card your name, address, age and daytime/evening phone numbers and then mail in an envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Kellogg’s™/Food City® 96th Anniversary “Recline in Luxury” Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1158, Abingdon, VA 24212. All purchase entries must be completed by 11:59 PM (local time) on 07/26/2014. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 07/27/2014 and received by 07/28/2014. Limit one (1) purchase entry per each qualifying purchase and one mail-in entry per outer stamped envelope. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, delayed, damaged, postage due or mutilated mail. No mechanically reproduced, altered, forged, or facsimile entries will be accepted. All entries or participation materials become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors are not responsible for any change to mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic Food City ValuCard entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the States of Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina and West Virginia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Kellogg North America Company, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc., Food City, Mid-Mountain Foods (collectively “Sponsors”), their respective parent companies, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies and their families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside TN, VA, KY, NC, WV and where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Four (4) FINALISTS will be selected in a random drawing on or about 07/29/2014 from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined by Sponsors or its designee, whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or mail and required to sign a release form provided by K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. The four (4) FINALISTS and one (1) guest each will be given tickets for entry to the Kellogg’s Suite at the Food City 300 on August 22, 2014 at the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, TN. The FINALISTS will also join the VP of Marketing and representatives from Kellogg’s on the pre race stage before the race. AT that time, a REVERSE DRAW will be held and the last name drawn will be judged the winner of a cash prize of $5,000.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: The GRAND PRIZE (2 suite tickets and $5,000 cash) – ARV=$5,500. The three (3) FIRST PRIZES (2 each suite tickets) – ARV=$500 per winner. Total ARV of all prizes = $7,000. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. GENERAL: Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after first notification attempt. If winner notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at their sole discretion. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsors, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies nor their officers, directors, employees or assigns will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Winners must consent (and confirm their decision in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsors except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are not responsible for incorrect Food City ValuCard data, along with any and all electronic, network, computer or other technical malfunctions that may occur or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, or modify the Food City ValuCard entry method(s) of the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the Sponsors’ action provided a sufficient number of entries have been received.
6. For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 10/31/2014 to: Kellogg’s™/Food City® 96th Anniversary “Recline in Luxury” Sweepstakes, Attn: Winner’s List, P.O. Box 1158, Abingdon, VA24212. Winner’s list to be available after 09/01/2014.
7. PROMOTIONAL SPONSOR: Kellogg NA Company
8. SPONSOR: K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc., P.O. Box 1158, Abingdon, VA 24212.
®, ™, © 2014 Kellogg NA Co.
*©2014 Food City. K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.