Jefferson City, TN Resident Wins Toyota Prius in Food City/Toyota Knoxville Sweepstakes

Jefferson City, TN Resident Wins Toyota Prius in Food City/Toyota Knoxville Sweepstakes
Abingdon, VA. - Tuesday, Dec 22, 2015.

Jeanne Beffrey of Jefferson City, TN is now the proud owner of a new 2015 Toyota Prius C, complements of the Food City / Toyota Knoxville Sweepstakes. Beffrey also received fuel for a year from Food City. 

“I am a Food City shopper and I was thrilled to win the Prius and a year’s worth of gas. I am a home health nurse and this will help me see my patients.  I really appreciate Food City and Toyota Knoxville.  This is awesome!” says Beffrey. 

The contest began on September 28 and concluded on November 23, 2015.  Food City shoppers automatically gained electronic entry with the purchase of three organic produce or Full Circle® brand items, using their ValuCard.  Consumers who test drove a vehicle at the Toyota of Knoxville dealership also gained entry into the contest, and mail-in entries were accepted as well.

“We would certainly like to congratulate Mrs. Beffrey on her new Toyota Prius.  We would also like to offer our appreciation to Toyota of Knoxville for their partnership in making this sweepstakes possible, as well as Mrs. Beffrey and our loyal customers for their participation and support,” said Steven C. Smith, Food City president and chief executive officer. 

Nine qualifier prizes of Food City Gift Cards were also awarded and the first 50 consumers to test drive a Prius at Toyota of Knoxville received a $25 Food City Gift Card. 

For more information on current or upcoming ValuCard Sweepstakes, visit Food City’s website at www.foodcity.com

Headquartered in Abingdon, Virginia, K-VA-T Food Stores (Food City’s parent company) operates 135 retail outlets throughout southeast Kentucky, southwest Virginia, east Tennessee, Chattanooga and north Georgia.