Apple and Oat Crumble
Nothing says comfort like an apple crumble. Sweet apples and warm spices topped with an exceptional oat and nut crumb topping. This one will surely become a family favorite. A great recipe to have the kids help create so the whole family is involved.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 9x 13 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Peel and slice the apples.
- In large bowl, toss apples and granulated sugar, once apples are coated place in baking dish.
- In the same bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and ginger.
- Cut in cold butter into mixture with pastry blender.
- Mix until crumble texture is achieved.
- Add walnuts and pecans.
- Add mixture over apples in baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden and fruit is tender.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
There is no nutrition information available on this recipe.